As the name suggestes, Extremo Mastermix is 2X concentrated solution for PCR reaction which contains dNTPs, Taq DNA Polymerase, Mg+2 and other critical reaction components. It doesn’t contain primers and DNA template.
Extremo Mastermix is designed for routine PCR and also for detection of very low copy number templates. This mastermix ideal for pathogen detection assays, cDNA 2nd strand synthesis and gene expression analysis.
- Extremely powerful Taq based premix, specially optimized to detect/ampify low copy targets
- The mastermix is suitable for qPCR assays also when any SYBR Green Dye is added separately.
- 5X better yield than any standard Taq DNA polymerase.
- Amplification upto 5KB is tested.
- Super thermostable: Mastermix is made with proprietary formulation buffer which makes shipping possible at Room Temperature. The mastermix is tested for its massive amplification, even after incubating at 45℃ for 7 days !
The mastermix contains Taq DNA Polymerase whose gene was cloned from Thermus aquaticus and expressed in E.Coli.
- For long time storage, the products can be stored at -20℃.
- For routine/daily usage, the products can be stored at 4℃ for upto 6 months.
- Avoid primer contamination and protect from nucleases.