This is 2X concentrated solution for PCR reaction which contains dNTPs, HotStart Taq DNA Polymerase, Mg+2, SYBR GREEN I and an optimized reaction buffer.
Polaris Mastermix is designed for routine Real Time PCR and gene expression analysis from cDNA. Non specificity is significantly reduced due to the competent buffer system and Antibody hotstart Taq DNA Polymerase which results in early Ct values.
Polaris mastermix is tolerant to many PCR inhibitors hence consistent results are obtained, in every run.
Both high and low ROX are provided as passive reference dyes.
- Polaris is super stable, PCR inhibitor tolerant, yields low Ct value.
- Contains SYBR® GREEN I dye
- High and Low ROX are provided in separate vials as passive reference dye.
- Extremely sensitive and specific.
- Mastermix doesn’t contain any template or primers or probes.
- Antibody hotstart technology is used for making Taq inactive at ambient temperature. 95℃ for 2 minutes denatures the antibody and Taq is released.
- Compatible with most of the qPCR machines available in the market.
Polaris mastermix contains Taq DNA Polymerase whose gene was cloned from Thermus aquaticus and expressed in E.Coli.
- For longtime storage, the product can be stored at -20℃
- For day to day usage, the product after thawing can be stored at 4℃ for upto 1 month.
- Avoid bright light exposure.
- Avoid contamination of primers/nucleases.