This is 2X concentrated solution for PCR reaction which contains dNTPs, DX/DT HiFi-Pfu DNA Polymerase, Mg+2 and other critical reaction components. It doesn’t contain primers and DNA template. Pfu Mastermix is designed for routine PCR, cloning and other applications which require higher fidelity.
Pfu DNA polymerase catalyzes DNA dependent polymerization from 5’→3’, in presence of Mg2+ and also exhibits 3’→5’ exonuclease activity for proof reading, which enables the polymerase to correct base insertion errors. DX/DT Pfu DNA polymerase is used across various labs in India, especially for cloning and site directed mutagenesis application due its extreme versatile and user friendly compositions. The mastermix comes with pre loaded green dye which can be directly loaded on gel post PCR.
- This is a 2X mastermix and contains optimized buffer system for best amplification
- Amplification upto 8KB is tested.
- Thermostable, Half life is more than 45 min at 95℃.
- Blunt ends are produced post PCR.
- Extremely fidelity makes it best suited enzyme for cloning and site directed mutagenesis.
Mastermix contains HiFi DX/DT Pfu DNA Polymerase whose gene was cloned from Pyrococcus furiosus and expressed in E.Coli.
- For long time storage, the products can be stored at -20℃.
- For routine/daily usage, the products can be stored at 4℃ for upto 6 months.
- Avoid primer contamination and protect from nucleases.